Sunday 9 October 2011

I Can Catch the Moon in my Hands, Don't You know Who I am?

  Lately I have been reunited with my childhood friend Alys, who has grown up to become an amazing actress and singer. She was recently scouted by M and P models so we did a little shoot together in the streets around my flat in East London. 






Normally I shy away from the urban landscape in favour of more natural settings, so this was a great chance for me to practice working in an unfamiliar environment. It was also exciting to work with a model who is trained in acting, as this meant she felt comfortable adopting different personas while we were shooting. 




The camera scratched up some of the negatives, which although not so good for Aly's portfolio, I've included here anyway as I find them really interesting ...




No comments:

Post a Comment