Tuesday 7 February 2012

End Of An Era

I have decided to stop posting so much on All Light And Beauty and instead switch to a new tumblr.

This is for a few reasons:

The tumblr layout I am moving is a lot less linear, which I feel works better for a blog about photography as you can physically see more images at the same time . This layout also fits more comfortably into my dyslexic, creative mind, where things defiantly don't run in a straight line.
The other reason is that when I started this blog I thought my work was about showing the world as light and beautiful. But lately my work has become a little darker and a little more sinister, so I feel I have outgrown the name.

If you'd like to continue to follow my photography, writings, thoughts and general creativity you can find me over at: 

and if you want to contact me please email: teanroberts@live.com

Love Teän

No comments:

Post a Comment