Sunday 9 January 2011

Location Scouting

Firstly I'm sorry for the delay in posting anyting on here but I have been away adventuring and sourcing locations for future shoots, including these prehistoric sites in Cornwall.
I've been searching for landscapes of desolate heathland punctuated by standing stones and ancient monuments, the sort of place you could imagine the witches in Macbeth would hang out:

(Men-an Tol, Land's End, Cornwall)

(Peninis Head, St. Marys, Isles of Scilly.)

(Lanyon Quoit, Land's End, Cornwall.)

These pictures were really good practice using Polaroids on location, though I think I need to devise a better way to keep them out of the wind while they dry... some of these I had to stick in a convenient rabbit hole to stop them blowing away, which was not ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment