Tuesday 16 August 2011

A Garden. I've Stolen a Garden.

This year was my first time at Secret Garden Party and I think it's already my favourite festival, even though I was only there for two days. It's a really small and intimate festival, which I loved, but more than that I loved how totally magical it felt to be there. The site was utterly beautiful, full of incredible installations which it made it so easy to get caught up in a fantasy. I spent most of my time playing the part of a Hackney fox in a bespoke animal hood created by the lovely people at Merrimaking.

 






Can't wait for this again next year, but before that I think the hood will get some more use at Bestival in September... so excited for this I've already started bulk buying body glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment